• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One of the reasons why Gophers are 8-0? Sleep.

making time for naps + moving around practice & schedules to coincide with that week's game time, along with not using phones & unwinding for an hour prior to bedtime.. evidently helicopter parenting must be the ticket nowadays.

early game this week, I'm 'N on this sleep stuff .. gonna alert the boss I've got to rework my schedule to adjust to early tailgate practice, start napping at work & I'm probably not going to learn anything... but I'm gonna cheer the F outta the game this weekend. :Biggrin:

As a non-morning person, I would hate having to be at practice every morning that early.

Also, I wish we practiced more outside, in the elements. It seems like a majority of practices are inside even when the weather is decent.

Males are at their peak testosterone levels between 6 am and 9 am. That's the reason for the early practices according to Frost. Fleck is 8-0 because he's had three years of recruiting and coaching to his system and they've feasted on cupcakes so far.

Sleep is when males MAKE testosterone. So more sleep = more testosterone.

It one of the places I start for my patients with Low T: How much sleep, and quality of sleep.

As a non-morning person, I would hate having to be at practice every morning that early.

Also, I wish we practiced more outside, in the elements. It seems like a majority of practices are inside even when the weather is decent.

Or, when we know weather will inclement for game on Saturday, getting acclimated to the cold/wet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back