• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One more season at NU Coliseum, then a volleyball upgrade

redwinghusker

All Big 10
10 Year Member
These architects drawings are sweet. The Devaney us going to look totally different.

http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_216cc050-a40c-55b4-b44f-40fc3509e421.html

50147c1719799.preview-620.jpg 50147c161e0cd.preview-620.jpg 50147c17b017b.preview-620.jpg 50147c14da228.preview-620.jpg

One more thing, Coach Cook said that Hawaii is the only women's volleyball team to pay for itself. He thinks with the move to the Bob and the increased seating capacity that NU could also pay for itself. He likes how they made the rafters look like the coliseum. Also likes how everything, (offices, training areas, locker rooms, etc. will be in the same building. Sounds like he's excited about the move.

would be great to see a game at the coliseum before they move, have single game tickets gone on sale yet? Not that I have much hope to get any, but it would be fun to try.

would be great to see a game at the coliseum before they move, have single game tickets gone on sale yet? Not that I have much hope to get any, but it would be fun to try.

Today was the day for single game tix. I'm sure they're sold out already though.

Purchased tickets for the Ohio State and Indiana matches right at 8:00. While everyone was going after the UCLA and Penn State matches, I was able to get some pretty sweet seats for Ohio State and Indiana. KC...I will be traveling from KC to see the matches...it is a great venue to see high level volleyball. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back