• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One game to go

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
Make it a great one!..Give a little hope for next year:O O:

25 Gophers have covid as of today and the 20 day hold out puts that game on hold and all thats left is Purdue

Plus the 1 crossover game. So at worst we should have 2 games. Minnesota game hasn't been called yet officially, right?

Plus the 1 crossover game. So at worst we should have 2 games. Minnesota game hasn't been called yet officially, right?

Here's a question I just thought of. What if a team has covid for the last matchup game? I think teams like Wisconsin should be penalized as well as Minnesota. If there's one thing our coaches have done a good job on is keeping kids way from covid. Bright spot of the season?

25 Gophers have covid as of today and the 20 day hold out puts that game on hold and all thats left is Purdue
Minnrsota game definitely in jeopardy. Remember, PJ and his team never wanted to play this season. What motivation will he have to finish a dissapointing regular season with a December trip to Lincoln?

Purdue is not a good matchup for us. We will not be able to contain their pass-heavy offense.

Minnrsota game definitely in jeopardy. Remember, PJ and his team never wanted to play this season. What motivation will he have to finish a dissapointing regular season with a December trip to Lincoln?

Purdue is not a good matchup for us. We will not be able to contain their pass-heavy offense.
Purdue will have 500 passing yards.

Purdue will have 500 passing yards.
300 for sure, 400 likely, and 500 would not surprise me. The real problem will be 75%+ completion percentage. And of course no pass rush. We haven't seen anyone like Moore and Bell since the opener.

So we will most likely lose at least two home games from the alternate to the alternate schedule.

This season blows on so many levels it’s not even funny...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back