• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked On Saturday, September 8th, 2012...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formo

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
On Saturday, September 8th, 2012, at roughly 2:00pm Central time, the Minnesota Golden Gophers are 2-0!

I waited to post this to let you guys rant about your game.. I didn't see it, but it sounds like it was a rough one.. Sorry!!

That said, I'm still cautiously optimistic about my Gophers, but it sure was nice to win one big when we were allegedly 'supposed to'.

On Saturday, September 8th, 2012, at roughly 2:00pm Central time, the Minnesota Golden Gophers are 2-0!

I waited to post this to let you guys rant about your game.. I didn't see it, but it sounds like it was a rough one.. Sorry!!

That said, I'm still cautiously optimistic about my Gophers, but it sure was nice to win one big when we were allegedly 'supposed to'.

I'm more concerned about the Twins -- go tell Gardy to pull their collective head out their collective behind!

I work with a Minnesota grad. When she asked how our game went Saturday I told her that watching Nebraska was too painful, and that I decided to be a Gopher fan instead. Congrats Formo!

Congrats!!! And...the Vikings are ahead of the Packers:lol: :stickouttongue:

Best. Football. Weekend. Ever. =D

Yep! Go ViKings!

SKOL!

I'm more concerned about the Twins -- go tell Gardy to pull their collective head out their collective behind!

Yeah, I hear ya.. My family's a huge Twins family (my parents and sisters) more than any other MN sport, so now isn't the GREATEST time in their eyes.. but honestly, while I like my Twins/Cubbies, this is the time of year I love most because of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back