• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Omar Manning Shining

His talent is obvious. Question is, will he throw that crucial block, work his ass off when it’s not his turn, his number called? Those types of things can get in ones way.

His talent is obvious. Question is, will he throw that crucial block, work his ass off when it’s not his turn, his number called? Those types of things can get in ones way.

Why wouldn't he?

Book on him coming in was a physical blocker and strong parameter blocker and a hard worker who is not interested in the spotlight

Not sure the point of your post?

I can provide links to the above quotes if you would like

Last edited:

Manning is the real deal. Saw it with my own 2 eyes. Masker should be QB2

I've heard the same regarding Masker from a friend who attended. He also indicated me Smothers is by far the weakest arm of the group -- and not even to the level of what McCaffrey was.

Also, I'm curious about the walk-on RB, Yant, who was apparently the best looking RB today (though obviously a thin position at the moment).

From the limited video I've seen as well as reports from those in the know Omar appears more bought in and committed and with that comes responsibility and he seems to be handling it like the consummate professional I always hoped he'd become. GBR

Why wouldn't he?

Book on him coming in was a physical blocker and strong parameter blocker and a hard worker who is not interested in the spotlight

A lot of quotes don’t mean much. We have heard a lot more than we’ve seen. I’m in the same crowd as many people. I want to see him on the field in the fall instead of pitch and catch against our own defense.

Why wouldn't he?

Then why wasn’t he on the field last year genius? No one has said why he didn’t play. Maybe he’s a little lazy? We’re left to speculate and you don’t have the answers either.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back