• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Omar Manning Going Forward

I heard a caller on Big Red Reaction say that once again Manning and Betts were non-factors in the game. He finished by saying it's time for a change. Some guys & their agendas are unbelievable!
They definitely could have been “bigger” factors, but not their fault. If I’m AM, and I get Betts or Omar on 1 on 1 coverage on the outside, I’m throwing it up 100% of the time. They’re physical enough to come down with it or prevent the defender from catching it.

Anyone who is fortunate enough to go to the games, watch Omar during warmups. His physique screams NFL. Reminds me of Randy Gregory in that respect when compared to the other players on the field.

On the other hand, watch Omar try to get off the line at the snap. He unnecessarily gets man-handled. That aspect needs work.

They definitely could have been “bigger” factors, but not their fault. If I’m AM, and I get Betts or Omar on 1 on 1 coverage on the outside, I’m throwing it up 100% of the time. They’re physical enough to come down with it or prevent the defender from catching it.
Austin Allen is proving to be a great primary receiver. Can’t wait till Fidone is ready.

Happy to see him bust out a little today. I thought our WR's played excellent today.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back