• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Omaha Storm Chasers

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Been to Baseball double headers a bunch of times but they are usually not 60 miles apart. Game 1 @ 3PM was K St vs the Huskers in Lincoln and game 2 was @7PM with the first ever Omaha Stormchasers (former Royals) at Werner park in Sarpy County

Here are a few pics I took at the Storm Chasers game.

Omaha Stormchasers 203 by nebugeater, on Flickr

Omaha Stormchasers 200 by nebugeater, on Flickr

Omaha Stormchasers 128 by nebugeater, on Flickr

Omaha Stormchasers 130 by nebugeater, on Flickr

Omaha Stormchasers 185 by nebugeater, on Flickr

Omaha Stormchasers 158 by nebugeater, on Flickr

Last edited:

okay... so, of course, i thought the name "storm chasers" was ultra-cool.

but when i see the new uniforms, i think they very well may qualify as one of the WORST in sports history. what in the heck is the deal with the jigsaw puzzle pieces on their sleeves? how does this fit the storm chaser theme? maybe it's supposed to signify "team" -- but it's just god-awful.

:)

okay... so, of course, i thought the name "storm chasers" was ultra-cool.

but when i see the new uniforms, i think they very well may qualify as one of the WORST in sports history. what in the heck is the deal with the jigsaw puzzle pieces on their sleeves? how does this fit the storm chaser theme? maybe it's supposed to signify "team" -- but it's just god-awful.

:)

I see you saw what I saw! :lol:

I believe these jerseys were one-time thing for Autism Awareness. All of the Jerseys were auctioned off at a table auction during and for a short time after the game. 100% of the $$ were going to Autism research. There were none of the things in the gift shop that had anything to do with this look.

The Puzzle is part of the Autism Awareness Logo

AutismPuzzle_bam.jpg

rmagnet.jpg

Last edited:
A little searching and here is the normal home uniform.

Omaha_Unis-thumb-450x689-2529741.jpg

And the Road look

Omaha_oadunis-thumb-450x689-2529781.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if I have ever seen someone take pictures in a ballpark bathroom.....lucky it wasnt occupied

I believe these jerseys were one-time thing for Autism Awareness. All of the Jerseys were auctioned off at a table auction during and for a short time after the game. 100% of the $$ were going to Autism research. There were none of the things in the gift shop that had anything to do with this look.

The Puzzle is part of the Autism Awareness Logo

AutismPuzzle_bam.jpg

rmagnet.jpg

OK, that is cool. My bad! :) I hope they raise a lot of money. Now...............get rid of those uni's!! ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back