• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Omaha.com to start charging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the message i got this am

Thank you for visiting Omaha.com! You have now viewed your allowance of 15 free Premium Content articles for this 30-day period.
If you are a World-Herald All-Access member you have unlimited access to Premium Content, plus many other rewards for no additional charge. If you are already an All-Access member, please click on the Next button below and sign up for the Press + Service who will give you access to the Premium Content. To become an All-Access member click All-Access or call 402-346-3363 or 1-800-234-6942.
Non-All-Access members can gain unlimited access to Premium Content for as little as $1.95 per month. Please click on the Next button below to subscribe.

I've clicked on all sorts of OWH links in both Firefox and Chrome and have gotten none of those messages. Haven't tried IE yet.

Maybe they have your number. IP, that is. :)

this is the message i got this am

Thank you for visiting Omaha.com! You have now viewed your allowance of 15 free Premium Content articles for this 30-day period.
If you are a World-Herald All-Access member you have unlimited access to Premium Content, plus many other rewards for no additional charge. If you are already an All-Access member, please click on the Next button below and sign up for the Press + Service who will give you access to the Premium Content. To become an All-Access member click All-Access or call 402-346-3363 or 1-800-234-6942.
Non-All-Access members can gain unlimited access to Premium Content for as little as $1.95 per month. Please click on the Next button below to subscribe.

newspapers everywhere are having a difficult time with the decline in print advertising. They are searching for revenue anywhere they can find it. I guess I don't blame them. I feel that OWH does deliver great Husker coverage. Especially with the addition of McKewon to their staff.

I dont mind reading their stuff but their message boards are nothing more then a place for trolls to creep. Got very tired of reading Bo is over rated, taylor cann't do this, or we settle for sorry players and act excited. I never mind people's thoughts but when everything you post is negative then I have no time for that. Besides don't we get all the Husker news here?

The World Herald overall has gone downhill in recent years, all while charging more to get it.

Still pick up the paper about every day...but Omaha.com is an awful website. Any charge to view it...if only $1...will mean I'll never be viewing it.

Still pick up the paper about every day...but Omaha.com is an awful website. Any charge to view it...if only $1...will mean I'll never be viewing it.

Omaha.com has had an unorthodox web design from the get-go. It's also one of the few online major papers that actually has humans moderate comments. I'd guess it's a control thing. Good or bad, it says something about Omaha and its power structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back