• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Olympic Women's Volleyball Schedule

U.S. wins the set 25-19. They win the match 3-0, but they may have lost their setter for the remainder of the Olympics.

Watching the men destroy Tunisia right now. They are talking about the US Women's setter. The announcers said they have emailed and called everyone and nobody is giving any updates on her injury. She says she doesn't know what the specific injury is but feels pretty confident she'll be back for the quarters. If not, the second string setter is more than capable but Berg is the captain and one of the team leaders so it does hurt. Hope she heals up soon and strong.

Just tuned into the USA/DOM Game. USA dominating 13-5 in the first set. Looks like Thompson is setting. Haven't heard the status of Berg yet (I missed the beginning of the game).

Just tuned into the USA/DOM Game. USA dominating 13-5 in the first set. Looks like Thompson is setting. Haven't heard the status of Berg yet (I missed the beginning of the game).

They can win easily with Thompson. Probably a good idea to rest Berg even if she is able to play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back