• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Old Pick Up Trucks That Are Awesome

Nope, it's either a Ford employee or Ford leaking them on purpose.

I've seen more pictures and Ford hit a home run on the concept and design. They did what Chevy did with the Camaro and what they should have done with the Blazer. It looks like a modernized version of the old early '70's Bronco. The thing I don't like is the power plant. They've put the 2.7 liter EcoBoost in it and I hate that engine. It's what's in my work truck and it's great on the highway, but sucks for a lot of the things I'd be doing with a vehicle like the Bronco. I'm also not convinced it lasts very long. My truck has 70,000 miles on it and it smokes like a bitch when you first start it up. My Duramax also gets better mileage. Anyway, most people won't care and I think the Bronco will be a big hit.

Not much of a pickup or classic car guy but... this would be my choice...

13022673-1971-chevrolet-el-camino-ss-thumb.jpg
My neighbor growing up had one with a 454. That low rumble was unmistakable when they’d drive by. I tried to buy it a dozen times, but never closed the deal. I had two El Caminos, one with a 350, the other with a 305, and I can’t imagine how tough it must have been to keep that 454’s tires from breaking loose. I’ve looked at picking one up the last couple of years, but the prices on even the most roached out ones is absurd.

I didn't really want to start a new thread, but I've just seen the new 2022 GMC Hummer ev and WOWZERS!!! What a beauty. I guess it's coming in at $80,000.00 smack-a-roonies, so I'm left out, but damn, what a nice looking truck.
1603335978120.png

1603335994427.png

1603336020058.png

Also, perhaps this thread can be moved to the trucks and cars thread that was recently started up....

I didn't really want to start a new thread, but I've just seen the new 2022 GMC Hummer ev and WOWZERS!!! What a beauty. I guess it's coming in at $80,000.00 smack-a-roonies, so I'm left out, but damn, what a nice looking truck. View attachment 53701

View attachment 53702
View attachment 53703

Also, perhaps this thread can be moved to the trucks and cars thread that was recently started up....
Is that the same truck that they are advertising as being electric with 1000hp

I try to attach a pic of my truck but it says "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process". How do I fix that?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back