• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OLB Kaden Johnson Update: Wilfong CB flip to Wisconsin

This is HUGE, if it happens. Johnson is a top 250, mid-level 4 star at a position of dire need.

And get this... we'd be stealing him from his home state that's having a historically good year and blew us out just two months ago. Oh and also from Wisconsin, his other favorite, despite them winning their latest in a long string of B1G West division titles. How angry must Minnesota fans be right now?!?! How puzzled must Wisconsin fans be?

This tells me two things:
1. Frost and his coaches are damn good recruiters. You don't lure blue chippers like this after the season we had without being grade A recruiters. And,
2. Our message still resonates with recruits. The Big Red brand and hope for the future still burns bright with high school recruits.

Okay, I'm done overreacting to a recruits Crystal ball predictions now...

This is HUGE, if it happens. Johnson is a top 250, mid-level 4 star at a position of dire need.

And get this... we'd be stealing him from his home state that's having a historically good year and blew us out just two months ago. Oh and also from Wisconsin, his other favorite, despite them winning their latest in a long string of B1G West division titles. How angry must Minnesota fans be right now?!?! How puzzled must Wisconsin fans be?

This tells me two things:
1. Frost and his coaches are damn good recruiters. You don't lure blue chippers like this after the season we had without being grade A recruiters. And,
2. Our message still resonates with recruits. The Big Red brand and hope for the future still burns bright with high school recruits.

Okay, I'm done overreacting to a recruits Crystal ball predictions now...

It will feel all too familiar for Wisconsin and Minnesota. Frost did the exact same thing to them last year when he signed Bryce Benhart.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back