• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OLB Kaden Johnson Update: Wilfong CB flip to Wisconsin

Without question. Let's hope neither school is given that chance though.

Minnesota kid not commiting to the home school yet this far into the process tells me he is looking to leave home. Could it change? Sure but I would not bet on it. Wisconsin from all accounts was a heavy early favorite. I think getting our foot in the door in the late summer slowed down what looked like a commitment to go to Madison. Staff had put in a yeoman's effort and it appears we may just pull it off. Having Benhardt in the last class I suspect did not hurt us either. Top players in the state in their respective classes. We will know soon enough. Early NSD will put it to bed too if we get his commitment

Can't hurt to have the Vikings' GM on TV at the Maryland game cheering for Nebraska. Nate Swift, Jay Foreman... I'm forgetting someone huge. Minnesota players have had success at Nebraska, hope someone reminds the coaches to tell the recruits. Where's David Alston, anyways?

Can't hurt to have the Vikings' GM on TV at the Maryland game cheering for Nebraska. Nate Swift, Jay Foreman... I'm forgetting someone huge. Minnesota players have had success at Nebraska, hope someone reminds the coaches to tell the recruits. Where's David Alston, anyways?

He was a RS Frosh who did not see any playing time

Bob Nelson
Tom Ruud
Monte Johnson
Dennis Claridge
Larry Kramer

Russel Gary
Von Sheppard
Mark Mauer (upset Oklahoma when Gill was hurt)
Jay foreman
Nate Swift

First Group All Big 8 and or All American from DONU

Second group significant contributors

All from the Land of 10,000 lakes :)

In total 55 players from Minnesota at DONU including walk ons.

GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back