• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Jason Maciejczak (From SD) is N

Didn't know anything about this recruit but after watching some of the tape, really impressed. Being 6-4 and weighing 340 lbs I was surprised to see how nimble he was on his feet, moves really well. Being successful in track throwing shot put and discuss definitely shows his explosiveness. Glad Coach Rhule and staff found room for this kid.

Didn't know anything about this recruit but after watching some of the tape, really impressed. Being 6-4 and weighing 340 lbs I was surprised to see how nimble he was on his feet, moves really well. Being successful in track throwing shot put and discuss definitely shows his explosiveness. Glad Coach Rhule and staff found room for this kid.
Naturally big, getting in shape makes him a better player IMO.
Meaning quicker results,technique will pay of quicker etc.

If he's really that big he doesn't need quick feet. Stepping into the stadium over the stadium walls kind of says it all.

We are going to literally crush our opponents.
1674416814833.gif

He's an NFL player if he plays defense. His athleticism/motor at that weight is insane. He's an absolute dream in a 3-3-5. I have no problem going out on a limb and saying I think he'll end up being the best player in this class by the end of his tenure. Absolute steal.

I think this kid has mad talent as well. Literally and figuratively. Plays mad and seems to have some really good hands AND footwork. Sounds like Knighton won the battle for his services, as just last month he admitted they were fighting over him:

“They’re kind of fighting over me right now. Me personally, I’d like to go in as an O-lineman, but if I could play on the D-line quicker, I would do that."
@michaelbruntz

Last edited:

His tape popped, I am not sure how nobody else found him. Very athletic for his size. I find myself as excited about this kid as any other kid in the class.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back