• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Oklahoma going to the CFB Playoff... ?

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Regardless this was an epic picture after they scored in OT.....
1C5F059D-1A3D-4A57-ADB3-30B1906ADD91.jpeg

Everything fell the sooners’ way to get in, so good for them! While OU is the best of the Big 12, I question whether there are any legit top 10 teams in the Big 12 because I think the conference is overall very weak. The ACC is similar except Clemson has struggled with no one this year. But we shall soon find out whether I am right or wrong.

Everything fell the sooners’ way to get in, so good for them! While OU is the best of the Big 12, I question whether there are any legit top 10 teams in the Big 12 because I think the conference is overall very weak. The ACC is similar except Clemson has struggled with no one this year. But we shall soon find out whether I am right or wrong.
Year after year. From "P5" to "P4", permanently.

BTW, Clemson 62 Virginia 13 in ACC championship game.

They struggled awfully mightily with UNC

I do think OU is overmatched but that doesn't mean they will get smoked I do think they get beat but stranger things have happened. All year I have heard how good LSU's offense is but their defense isn't on par. All it will take is for OU to get going on offense and a couple of timely stops on D and this could be a good game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back