• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Oklahoma going to the CFB Playoff... ?

I do think OU is overmatched but that doesn't mean they will get smoked I do think they get beat but stranger things have happened. All year I have heard how good LSU's offense is but their defense isn't on par. All it will take is for OU to get going on offense and a couple of timely stops on D and this could be a good game.
And to expand on that, I keep hearing "we've never seen an offense like LSU's offense this year". Which according to statistics is just flat out false. Go look at the offensive stats for OU and LSU. I realize LSU has played a much tougher schedule, but OU leads in basically every major category. Like you said, if OU can get a couple of stop at the right time, look out. Oh, and that is if Hurts doesn't put the ball on the ground 3 times.

I do think OU is overmatched but that doesn't mean they will get smoked I do think they get beat but stranger things have happened. All year I have heard how good LSU's offense is but their defense isn't on par. All it will take is for OU to get going on offense and a couple of timely stops on D and this could be a good game.
I’m not going to hold my breath.

The Horns went toe-to-toe with LSU earlier this season, and the game was very much in question until Joey "I hate Scott Frost" Burrows completed a pass on 3rd and 20 with just under 2 minutes left.

If UT can hang with LSU, the fcken hillbillies from OU should be able to.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back