• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Okay....now JoePa is Really Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When JOe Pa's Son or any others from PennState say "You people killed my Dad!" I would have to say back "I feel for your pain, but please get the fact straight, your father should have done more for the kids!"

I doubt that even the victims of Sandusky wished death upon Paterno. Enjoy the big football field in the sky, Joe.

You are right, if I found out that my rapist had someone know and not act on that information, I wouldnt want them dead. I would want them violated exactly as I had. But no, I wouldnt want them dead.

<iframe style="top: -9999em; width: 10px; height: 10px; position: absolute;" id="twttrHubFrame" tabIndex="0" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" name="twttrHubFrame" scrolling="no"></iframe>
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...es-Penn-State-legendary-football-coach-012112
["And so he leaves us with a peaceful mind, comforted by his "living legacy" of five kids, 17 grandchildren, and hundreds of young men whose lives he changed in more ways than can begin to be counted." In lieu of flowers or gifts, the family requests that donations be made to the Special Olympics of Pennsylvania or the Penn State-THON, The Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon.]

I wonder if even the Paterno family really gets what's happening at Penn St. I'm sure their choice for memorial donations to the Special Olympics is a great cause. But also suggesting donations to the Pen State-THON, The Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon seems to look bad to me. Unless that is, if the Penn State IFC group donates money to children related causes with the proceeds from their Dance Marathons.

Oh well, the Paterno family should do as they wish at this time difficult time.

I read, several times, that Joe was eager to tell his side of the Sandusky story. I wonder if he ever got to tell anyone. Will we ever know?

Sorry, I only feel slightly more sympathy about the passing of Paterno than I did Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein. This might sound extreme, but the only shred of greater compassion that I have is due to the fact that Paterno actually did some good in his life and that he was only an accomplice to dastardly acts and not the actual perpetrator. I'll say the same thing when Ratzinger dies.

I hope you who pass judgment are judged by your own uninformed, shallow standards. I suspect that's what you're afraid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back