• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Okay....now JoePa is Really Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThotDoc

Tom Osborne
10 Year Member
Not to sound too insensitive given the false reports last night, but it appears he has finally succumbed.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/22/us/pennsylvania-obit-paterno/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Joe Paterno, whose tenure as the most successful coach in major college football history ended abruptly in November amid allegations that he failed to respond forcefully enough to a sex abuse scandal involving a former assistant, died Sunday, a family spokesman said. He was 85.

Last edited:

In the immortal words of Animal Mother......Better him than me.

god bless joe pa !!!! Felt sorry for him the past 10 years, almost became a enigma!!

[h=2]e·nig·ma[/h]  <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT> /əˈnɪg
thinsp.png
mə/ Show Spelled[uh-nig-muh] Show IPA
noun, plural -mas, -ma·ta <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT> /-mə
thinsp.png
tə/ Show 1. a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation: His disappearance is an enigma that has given rise to much speculation.

I was one of the many who sent out a few texts
(after seeing the report on CBSsports) to friends that JoPa had died. An hour later read that the reports were false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back