• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ok, so how many more wins do we get this season?

How many more wins?

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 19 37.3%

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • 4 (but only if you share what you’re smoking)

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
I suspect bowl eligibility is now gone. So how many more wins do we get this year? I’ll be optimistic and say two more wins, four total on the season.

Should have a decent chance against NW, Purdue, and Minnesota... but you have to assume at this point that we blow at least one of those. So 2 more wins, I guess?
Agreed but none of them are certaintys and even if we win all three we're still at home during bowl season. Pititful, really.

Should have a decent chance against NW, Purdue, and Minnesota... but you have to assume at this point that we blow at least one of those. So 2 more wins, I guess?
I’d like to agree with this, but Fleck owns Frost, and I think I’d be underestimating Frost’s ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I’ll guess one more. Not sure if NW or Purdue.

I’d like to agree with this, but Fleck owns Frost, and I think I’d be underestimating Frost’s ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I’ll guess one more. Not sure if NW or Purdue.
At this point, I can't really argue with that.

We lost our last two games under Riley by a combined 54 points.

You have to add up the point differentials in our last 7 losses (dating back to last season) to find that same total delta.

I'm so sick of losing, but we're obviously getting closer. First you lose big, then you lose small, then you win small, then you win big.

We've had one winning season since Pelini got fired, and we just went toe to toe with two top 20 teams. Our record is what it is, but we're not a terrible team.

We lost our last two games under Riley by a combined 54 points.

You have to add up the point differentials in our last 7 losses (dating back to last season) to find that same total delta.

I'm so sick of losing, but we're obviously getting closer. First you lose big, then you lose small, then you win small, then you win big.

We've had one winning season since Pelini got fired, and we just went toe to toe with two top 20 teams. Our record is what it is, but we're not a terrible team.
Terrible team? no

Terribly coached team? yes

I can’t see us ever getting Ws as long as Frost stays. If we were to lose next week, I think the team folds.

I have to say, Chins has done a wonderful job with the D.

Top shelf coaching job there.

GET TICKETS

Back