• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OK it's been 48 hours now...

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
I know I said that that DC might need to move on, the UCF/Oregon formula wouldn't work at Nebraska, blah blah blah.

I pretty much take all of that back after reading Husker Dan's column today. We don't have the Jimmys and the Joes to know what schemes we can run. It's going to be several more games years before we look like we belong in the top of college football. In fact, don't be surprised if we look very similar a year from now. That will be only 2 full recruiting classes in, and half of those will be freshmen, the other half sophomores.

Let's all let everyone have their fun beating us down and just stick with the plan. Let's do things different than Tennessee. This is going to be a Crock Pot, not a microwave. The microwave approach can work at a place like UCF. Haul in a bunch of JUCOs and you're in business. That dog won't hunt in Power 5. Just ask Chip Kelly.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back