• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ohio U vs Kent State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Hard to beleive that a month or so ago that the Bobcats were been spoken about as perhaps a BCS buster....after a 7-0 start they have lost 3 of their last 4 and sit at 8-3 and possibly no bowl if they lose to Kent State today....KSU is ranked #23 and and sits at 10-1 and is undefeated in the MAC.....

Game is on ESPNU....

Hard to beleive that a month or so ago that the Bobcats were been spoken about as perhaps a BCS buster....after a 7-0 start they have lost 3 of their last 4 and sit at 8-3 and possibly no bowl if they lose to Kent State today....KSU is ranked #23 and and sits at 10-1 and is undefeated in the MAC.....

Game is on ESPNU....

Yes, that fast start has come to an abrupt halt but hopefully Ohio can still get a bowl bid.

Ohio U would finish 4-4 in the MAC and would be hard pressed to get a bowl game if they lose...

I think OHIO has had a boat load of injuries this year and the injuries were to key people. Feel bad for Frank

Ohio U would finish 4-4 in the MAC and would be hard pressed to get a bowl game if they lose...

Isn't there a shortage of qualified bowl teams this year? I thought I read that if all of the favorites win their games this weekend, there will only be 67 teams to fill 70 invitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back