• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State Week Practice: Update: Huskers On Their Way To Columbus, Ohio

I have not seen him in person. What I can say is that there are guys like Polar Bear that are naturally big but have to work really hard to become really big. Benhart is naturally really big and if he works hard will be gigantic.
Haven’t seen Teddy in person, he is same height and a little lighter than Benhardt was in HS

Not much else they could do really. I guess you could pull the extra ninth game and reschedule that game if all parties were amenable. Something like that. But who knows. You’d really have to have a whole bunch of the right circumstances though.

Has there been any definitive breakdown of what bowls will try to actually continue? I understand everyone will be eligible but it just seems to me with the way things are right now there will be just a whole lot less bowls which depend upon fans and input into the local economy.

And you know what? After thinking about this a bit it won’t matter a lick what our record is. I’ll bet some really good bowls will want us because Nebraskans are crazy enough to flock to a bowl regardless just to get out of winter in Nebraska as well as get away from the lockdowns. AND our fan base is thirsty for a bowl. VERY thirsty. And we go in thousands.....money talks...

30k Nebraska fans at a bowl...I can see city leaders pleading...”for God’s sake....take NEBRASKA!”

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back