• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State Week Practice: Update: Huskers On Their Way To Columbus, Ohio

He Cochrane are going to be the start of a new pipeline. Those two are going to really, really good for the next 4 years. Folks are going to love them as are the RBs and QBs
I jut keep going beck to sitting 1st row behind the Husker bench at the MD game last year. The Oline was huddled up on the sideline. There was one head that was well above all the others. I wondered who is that. Then when they broke the huddle you saw his shoulders were wider as well. I am not talking a little bit. I am talking a significant difference. I looked up his number and said. That kid is going to be a beast.

I jut keep going beck to sitting 1st row behind the Husker bench at the MD game last year. The Oline was huddled up on the sideline. There was one head that was well above all the others. I wondered who is that. Then when they broke the huddle you saw his shoulders were wider as well. I am not talking a little bit. I am talking a significant difference. I looked up his number and said. That kid is going to be a beast.
You can put Teddy Prohoska, I think is how you spell it, in the really big dude category also.

You can put Teddy Prohoska, I think is how you spell it, in the really big dude category also.
I have not seen him in person. What I can say is that there are guys like Polar Bear that are naturally big but have to work really hard to become really big. Benhart is naturally really big and if he works hard will be gigantic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back