• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State Week Practice Thread: 4 November Coaches Thursday Night Radio Show

I would prefer that they be committed to all the players equally, instead of singling someone out. Are they committed to the starter at NT? RG? It would be nice if they would "be committed" to a productive running back, even when he makes a few mistakes.......

I would prefer that they be committed to all the players equally, instead of singling someone out. Are they committed to the starter at NT? RG? It would be nice if they would "be committed" to a productive running back, even when he makes a few mistakes.......

It would be nice if they had been committed to bringing in quarterbacks to challenge for the starting job.

Flip the question from how many games has AM lost due to fumbles, interceptions, missing open receivers when the game is on the line, to "how many games has AM won for NU?" and the answers not very good either.

In my opinion, AM's just not a winner. Some people have that intangible quality that enables them to thrive in pressure situations, and some people do not.

AM, unfortunately, does not.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back