• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State website states "Nebraska could be biggest threat to Big Ten title reign for Ohio State"

Oh I think we could shock the world and pull an upset in a game or two. But still think we are 2-3 years away from winning the B1G
I’m with you Denver. I could see an upset and a eight maybe nine win season but would be shocked if there were any championship roads going through Lincoln this year. With that being said it would be so cool if I was wrong.

If Martinez makes it through the season healthy...

*And*

If we can find a RB other than Washington...

*And*

If the blackshirts take a step up in pretty much every category...

We very well could be playing in Indy.

Or, we could continue to have problems tackling and covering and go 6-6 and go to the obscurewebsite.com bowl.

After non-con we'll have a clue what we've got this year, not before.

I love how they bend over backwards to give excuses why last year's game was so close:

Even last year in the Horseshoe with an overmatched roster, Frost was able to give the Buckeyes a scare. Granted, Ohio State didn’t exactly turn in its finest effort of the season. And it’s a virtual certainty that the revamped defense won’t be anywhere near as poor as the unit former defensive coordinator Greg Schiano put on the field last year.

I'll have whatever they're drinking. Sorry, no real chance this year, IMO. 2020, I'm on board.
No real chance to beat OSU this year? We had them on the ropes at the Shoe with Urban still coaching after starting 0-6. Under Frost I think there’s always a chance. Under Riley I would have already conceded a blowout. I’d say we have a 40-50% shot at winning in Lincoln with a new OSU coach fairly early in the year.

Edit: If you’re speaking more on the part about playing them twice cause we make B1G championship game, I’m skeptical as well. I think we have a solid 8 win year but just miss the division title.

Last edited:

No real chance to beat OSU this year? We had them on the ropes at the Shoe with Urban still coaching after starting 0-6. Under Frost I think there’s always a chance. Under Riley I would have already conceded a blowout. I’d say we have a 40-50% shot at winning in Lincoln with a new OSU coach fairly early in the year.

Edit: If you’re speaking more on the part about playing them twice cause we make B1G championship game, I’m skeptical as well. I think we have a solid 8 win year but just miss the division title.
I'm more talking about winning the West. I think we're a 6-7 win season this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back