• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State Prediction Contest: Congrats to Skeeball

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Contest will be opened after the Monday Press Conference at approximately 1 PM CDT on 19 October.

I thought that would be a good way to do it this year as Coach Frost will detail any injuries etc. going into the week and thus give all of us a much better picture in order to make our predictions.

Unless anything changes that will be how we do it weekly.

Format Example for this year (I also thought this would be easier):

0 Ohio State 0

If you do not follow the format your entry will not count

Winner or winners in case of a tie will contact David for their prize each week.

Last edited:
Okay a few other rules

If you make a change to your prediction you cannot edit your post. You have to post it again

Contest will be closed 1 hour before game Time at 10 AM CDT

No comments on another posters prediction as per the

Also change to winning prediction. The FIRST person to correctly pick or get close to the final score will be the winner. As in past years. My mistake in the OP.

Last edited:

Okay a few other rules

If you make a change to your prediction you cannot edit your post. You have to post it again

Contest will be closed 1 hour before game Time at 10 AM CDT

No comments on another posters prediction as per the

Also change to whining prediction. The FIRST person to correctly pick or get close to the final score will be the winner. As in past years. My mistake in the OP.

Whining prediction...thats funny. Freudian?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back