• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio St

Pretty sure NU has played OSU more since joining the B1G than Iowa has under Ferentz
Since 1999 (Ferentz's first year) Iowa has played tOSU 10 times ... they're 2-8.

1632149388394.png

Since joining the B1G NU has played tOSU 7 times. We're 1-6.
1632149531927.png

Last edited:

Luckily for OU, we did not make them pay for that mistake.
Actually we did. They would have had the ball at the 24, instead they got it at the three. We held them with a three and out with zero yards gained. They then had a net punt of 35 yards. We were able to score a TD to get within seven with over 5 minutes left in the game.

Starting from the 24 they would have had more of their play book available; we'd have had further to go to score at minimum.

Actually we did. They would have had the ball at the 24, instead they got it at the three. We held them with a three and out with zero yards gained. They then had a net punt of 35 yards. We were able to score a TD to get within seven with over 5 minutes left in the game.

Starting from the 24 they would have had more of their play book available; we'd have had further to go to score at minimum.
You're right---I meant it did not cost them the game. But yes, we capitalized.

You're right---I meant it did not cost them the game. But yes, we capitalized.
It still would have been better if a receiver was open and Martinez hit him for a first or touchdown. It was a yolo pass, but in that situation, it was one he had to make. To not throw would have been like leaving a putt short.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back