• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio St

Might not be the toughest game left for us.
Something is not right in Columbus right now.

Michigan, MSU are looking really good so far.

Big one next week. Can the Huskers follow up and play well again, on the road?
From what I have seen so far this season,any team can truly be beaten.Going into the season I would have bet the farm that Ala,Oklahoma,and Clemson would be untouchable.Looks like this is going to be a great fb season.Keep the faith.GBR.

Oklahoma should never be in the same breath as those other teams.
My post was just sharing what I had read preseason.All I read was how these teams were the kings of college fb this season. Thanks for your response.Keep the faith.GBR.

From what I have seen so far this season,any team can truly be beaten.Going into the season I would have bet the farm that Ala,Oklahoma,and Clemson would be untouchable.Looks like this is going to be a great fb season.Keep the faith.GBR.
Just look for improvement each week from Nebraska. They played tough today they had a great game plan on both sides of the ball.
Ohio State will get things figured out but when they win by double digits and their fans are booing them it speaks volumes about their fans.

If you did not see progress today then so he it
Saw both… progress (new, encouraging) and inconsistency (ongoing, discouraging).

One could say that this has been the narrative for the past few years… new glimmers of progress dashed / outweighed by ongoing struggles with consistency.

Here’s to hoping the scale eventually tips to (and stays on) the positive side.

On to MSU! GBR!!

Last edited:
Just look for improvement each week from Nebraska. They played tough today they had a great game plan on both sides of the ball.
Ohio State will get things figured out but when they win by double digits and their fans are booing them it speaks volumes about their fans.
Great response.Thank you.

I think tOSU is going to have a tough challenge getting through the East. Michigan, PSU, MSU are going to be tough. They play NU week after PSU. They play Michigan week after MSU.

Next three weeks are “get right” weeks with Akron, Rutgers and Maryland then a bye.

The osu fans have to understand two things.
Appreciate good play against your team, and accepting who brings whether they think good play shouldnt come from a particular they theyve already dismissed.

Like that okie int, hated it happened, but it was an incredible play, also a 3rd and long they completed against us, incredible pass on the run, plus great catch.If your team is getting beat, you'd want those plays to at least be exceptional

The Big 10 set up Ohio State's schedule quite nicely as usual so they would have plenty of time to get ready for their biggest games. If people really looked at the bias in scheduling in favor of Ohio State and Wisconsin in this conference, they would be shocked.

The Big 10 set up Ohio State's schedule quite nicely as usual so they would have plenty of time to get ready for their biggest games. If people really looked at the bias in scheduling in favor of Ohio State and Wisconsin in this conference, they would be shocked.
I get what you are saying but nobody in the BIG is a powerhouse. Lots of teams suck. OSU can’t help that. They look unimpressive so far. Penn St and Michigan look better than they have in the past. unfortunately they don’t play Iowa but the scheduling might help them in conference but not often in the playoffs. They look outclassed more often than not.

If they toughened up their schedule it would serve them well. But I am fine watching them get beat by Oregon and Bama or whoever in Jan.

The way OSU looks right now they are going to lose a couple of BIG games. And one may come from the lower tier (particularly from MD or Rutgers). Their current QB doesn't look too good, but Day has a problem in juggling the QB room. He may lose a 5 star if he isn't careful

I loved that the int happened. That was a perfectly thrown ball. Best case scenario: our guy catches it for a first down. Next best case scenario: they intercept it and we pin them inside the five. If they knock it down no harm no foul it's fourth down anyway. I had absolutely no problem with that play at all

The osu fans have to understand two things.
Appreciate good play against your team, and accepting who brings whether they think good play shouldnt come from a particular they theyve already dismissed.

Like that okie int, hated it happened, but it was an incredible play, also a 3rd and long they completed against us, incredible pass on the run, plus great catch.If your team is getting beat, you'd want those plays to at least be exceptional
Dude should have knocked the ball down, not made an interception. Was better than a punt for us...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back