• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio St vs Nebraska - Game #2 of B10 Tourney - 1:00 central

OK! Here are the hi lites from today's game...off of utube

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JmkPweESFZc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:
Man, I can't stop watching it, over and over! :hooray:

Just watched it for the 6th time! I have been satiated....for a while! :corn2:

Last edited:

I do not think we will see Chance again this tournament with a guaranteed Regional now. If it was 40 pitches, maybe. The only way I see it is if we work our bullpen really hard these next few games. But pitching him Sunday will mess up the rotation for regionals...

DeLeon anyone??? ;)

I do not think we will see Chance again this tournament with a guaranteed Regional now. If it was 40 pitches, maybe. The only way I see it is if we work our bullpen really hard these next few games. But pitching him Sunday will mess up the rotation for regionals...

DeLeon anyone??? ;)

Day to day on Christian. But, again, he has been off for a long time. Is he ready? We'll use him in the Regionals. We're there! :)

Day to day on Christian. But, again, he has been off for a long time. Is he ready? We'll use him in the Regionals. We're there! :)

Don't be surprised to see him on Saturday's first game if we win Thursday. Save Kubat for what hopefully would be the championship game on Sunday, or the elimination game later that day if we would happen to lose. Would have to not need the bullpen tomorrow though as it was worked today, and DeLeon would be on a strict pitch count. Work the kinks out and check his velocity before regionals when you would be playing with house money the first Saturday game of the B1G tourney.

However, it is baseball and you can take nothing for granted and Erstad may keep everything the same...

Last edited:

Don't be surprised to see him on Saturday's first game if we win Thursday. Save Kubat for what hopefully would be the championship game on Sunday, or the elimination game later that day if we would happen to lose. Would have to not need the bullpen tomorrow though as it was worked today, and DeLeon would be on a strict pitch count. Work the kinks out and check his velocity before regionals when you would be playing with house money the first Saturday game of the B1G tourney.

However, it is baseball and you can take nothing for granted and Erstad may keep everything the same...

He has said, he would never endanger the future of any of his players. If he is not ready, he will not pitch, period.

He has said, he would never endanger the future of any of his players. If he is not ready, he will not pitch, period.

As opposed to coaches who have said opposite of that? Nowhere did I ever say he would endanger him, in fact I said he would be on a strict pitch count...

He did a game simulation yesterday in practice....

The crowd stood on their hands a lot; but, when Darby made that great catch, they were very, very loud!

They harassed the ump at the plate a lot. With each rally, the crowd was into it, for sure. The end was a roar of all roars!! :)

I was doing a fair amount of that harassing, Bob. My seat was directly on home plate, within hearing distance of that guy. HIs zone was bad all day. Very inconsistent. We got hosed some, and we got some calls. Crowd was loud in the 9th, from the walk of Miller to the end. Very fun environment. Top 20 Husker moment ever (in about 50 years of games).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back