• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Oh MO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
News flash, CU wins that game at sea level or at 1,176 feet above sea level.

C
Honestly, that is just your opinion, as you have absolutely zero way of knowing that. I personally feel that if we played them again this Saturday, we'd not only win, we'd win by at least that 17 point half time lead we had.

Honestly, that is just your opinion, as you have absolutely zero way of knowing that. I personally feel that if we played them again this Saturday, we'd not only win, we'd win by at least that 17 point half time lead we had.

Not talking about a second time, talking about playing them this last Saturday. They beat NU in Lincoln last year coming back from a 17 point deficit and they did it again this year. Whether that game this past Saturday was played at sea level or at 1,176 feet above sea level(Lincoln elevation) they would have won.

C

If there was an altitude effect, I think it was offset by our fans giving us the early upper hand. I won’t say the 60/40 in our favor was worth 17 points, but you have to think when both teams ran out of the tunnel our guys were like “hell yeah” and theirs were like “enjoy your $200 windfall while you wax your skis while watching on tv. Uplifting for us and deflating for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back