• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official Spring Presser and Practice Thread: 28 April Coach Frost, Tuoti , Held & 3-4 Players

Glad to hear Martinez dropped some weight. Lean AM should be better than Toughskins Husky+ AM.

Maybe they were trying to bulk him up to be more durable or something, but he was noticeably slower and less nimble . . . and still got dinged up anyway.
Yeah, was great hearing that he himself realized he lost that 1st/2nd quick step but is working in getting it back....still 1 bad play at playing a QB who has never taken a college snap though. Unless we go portalling to get another QB.....there are only about 10,000 in the portal......just kidding (kind of).

PS. Think it hinges on Martinez. I've always given him a pass cuz the offense was lousy. If this is the first year in forever that our offense looks good (not asking for great), then maybe he can be the brilliant QB we always thought we had.

I'm a defense person. They are coming along. Think Chin is learning and adjusting to Big 10.

Hope, hope, hope.

A good O-line will certainly make a difference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back