• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official Spring Presser and Practice Thread: 28 April Coach Frost, Tuoti , Held & 3-4 Players

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
So here we go we can finally start talking football again as the Huskers go through their first Spring Practice since 2019

I would like to keep this thread on topic as much as possible and not be hijacked by petty arguments etc. People will come here to get the latest information and not want to have to navigate pages of two or three folks trying to one up each other. Folks that do that are more than likely going to get a thread ban

Well with that said its good to have the Spring Practice back as I think it will do this young team a lot of good.

I like the fact that the position coaches will all pretty much get to speak to the media at least once.

Practices are scheduled for mornings, mostly ending between 10:30 and 11 a.m. There will be a press conference via Zoom on Monday, March 29th, featuring head coach Scott Frost at 1 p.m., the offensive and defensive coordinators at 1:30 p.m., and four to six players at 2 p.m.

Practices & media availability

TUE 3/30: No media access
WED 3/31: Coaches Austin, Beckton, Dawson, Fisher
FRI 4/02: No media access
MON 4/05: Coaches Verduzco, Held, 3-4 offensive players
WED 4/07: Coaches Ruud, Tuioti, 3-4 defensive players
FRI 4/09: No media access
MON 4/12: Coach Frost, 2-4 players
WED 4/14: Coaches Lubick, Chinander, 2-3 players
FRI 4/16: No media access
MON 4/19: Offensive coaches TBD, 2-3 players
WED 4/21: Defensive coaches TBD, 2-3 players