• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official Spring Presser and Practice Thread: 28 April Coach Frost, Tuoti , Held & 3-4 Players

It didn't sound like he was injured, but more that they found something that needed cleaning up. Slight difference .
That being said, his durability is certainly I question.

I doubt we really know the full story nor ever will. Frost is not at all open about injury issues.

I'm sure we'll see Stepp some, but I'm skeptical we are getting anywhere near a guy who can carry the ball 15-20 times per game for a full season -- if that's what some are hoping for.

I doubt we really know the full story nor ever will. Frost is not at all open about injury issues.

I'm sure we'll see Stepp some, but I'm skeptical we are getting anywhere near a guy who can carry the ball 15-20 times per game for a full season -- if that's what some are hoping for.

I agree with your second paragraph. Here's hoping we don't need him to be that.

Somewhere I was sure it was an injury that wasn't known about that he brought with him, aka maybe a knee or other area that needed cleaned out? I'm ok not knowing details. Just want to watch the ones that did play.

by the way, who threw that ball to Betts?

Somewhere I was sure it was an injury that wasn't known about that he brought with him, aka maybe a knee or other area that needed cleaned out? I'm ok not knowing details. Just want to watch the ones that did play.

by the way, who threw that ball to Betts?

Yes, that's mentioned in the 'injuries' thread -- there's an article in the OP. Didn't clarify "cleaning out" anything. Just mentioned surgery on a preexisting injury, without mentioning what type of injury.

Yes, that's mentioned in the 'injuries' thread -- there's an article in the OP. Didn't clarify "cleaning out" anything. Just mentioned surgery on a preexisting injury, without mentioning what type of injury.
thanks. Seems the staff is still reaching for injury cases to come aboard. Not say it's bad but seems to be a small trend. Waiting for Thompkins to light it up.

While Stepp's durability is certainly a concern, I'm more focused on who, of the group of 5 young RBs on the roster, will step up and become a reliable option. All of these guys were 4 stars by at least one service, and were wanted by a lot of big time teams. At least one of them can and should step up. If not, then I have to start questioning either talent evaluation or coaching at that position.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back