• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official LOI Signing Day Thread/ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Shirt so he can get bigger and stronger....learn play book...."I have to earn my spot first".....

Last edited:

If a scholarship is there yes....he was promised one if it became avlb.....next years class will be a small one too....18-20 kids at best, so if you have it now you give it.....

Is this normal for a grey shirt signee?

From Huskers twitter: The #Huskers announce the addition of David Sutton, a 6-3, 250 lb. tight end from Lincoln as a schoalrship signee. http://bit.ly/hqhg6a

Last edited:
So if he gets a scholarship today why greyshirt him? Or does the grayshirt merely mean he starts school next spring?

Just got home from work and missed all the excitment. I was hoping the bad weather would give me another unplaned day of vacation, but I called the office emergency procedures hotline at 4:30 AM and the building was open for business. So I heeded the call to duty. I don't remember seeing a better looking recruiting class. The addition of Mr. Peat adds great depth.

Loved the coaches and talked about other things than just football.....Coach Blake and Pelini.....

Said the Huskers in the spread-option will go to more of a two back offense....what the coaches told him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back