• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official HuskerMax Michigan game tailgate RSVP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, maybe I won't be. Seems as I missed out as the link says its full. Guess we'll have to find another place to go for our birthday celebration.

Have fun y'all. Yell loud! GBR!!!

Just an FYI I RSVP'd but can't be there for much more than an hour or so.... I have myself and 2 others for sure before we have somewhere I need to be. If squeezing in when the 3 of us leave is acceptable I won't be upset about no re-entry as we will be heading towards the stadium around 5 or so...

the chili is simmering! for those that cant handle chili you can have smoked pulled pork and brauts, and skunks corn,..chili and skunks corn, come sunday might make you:cry:

My sister just called and said I have tickets!!! I know I am late to the party, but would it be ok just to stop in and say hi. I will probably have too many people with me to stay long, but would sure like to see the tailgate. Would there be any issues with this?

My sister just called and said I have tickets!!! I know I am late to the party, but would it be ok just to stop in and say hi. I will probably have too many people with me to stay long, but would sure like to see the tailgate. Would there be any issues with this?

I will make it a point to be by the gate so if you see me give me a shout out! :O")

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back