• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official B1G Season Will Begin October 24: Unanimously Approved; Schedule will be 8+1

Why do we not want to play Ohio State? We would be underdogs against a lot of teams. Why not play one of the best and do as well as we can.

I just don't get thinking that putting Ohio State on our schedule is a bad deal. Against whom at the top levels would we do better? PSU? Are you kidding? Already one of the PSU guys that has "opted out" has already said he is playing. The OSU guys will now probably play.

I think worrying about the strength of our schedule in the conference is disrespectful of our coaching staff and our players.

I completely agree. I want to see the two programs that made this happen play each other.

Next on the Athletic Department agenda...more regular masks and less gaiter coverings. :thumbsup:

My daughter has made me some sweet masks. In addition has bought me a Husker mask (sowed by local ladies in Lincoln) and one for out ECHL team we are season ticket holders for.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back