• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official B1G Season Will Begin October 24: Unanimously Approved; Schedule will be 8+1

It won’t be the same without fans, but im beyond excited. Really interested to see the schedule. 6 division and 2 crossover games I’m assuming? If our 2 crossover’s are Ohio St and Penn St i’m going to flip.
Im
Not just going to prove that Nebraska was one of the main reasons this season happened.

Iron Sharpens Iron!!! These 4 executives (Frost, Moos, Green, Carter) have finally brought accountability not only to our beloved DONU, but to the B1G. The talking heads will chalk this up to tOSU's influence in the conference which can't be dismissed...... very likely what got us across the line, but there were 4 sets of stones on the chopping block a month ago taking the heat and the B1G conference to task......#GBR!!!!!

Fair? Would it surprise you if we had to play OSU, MU, IU and PSU on the road as punishment for daring to stand up to the stuffed shirts?
I would think they would allow us to have psu Osu mu at home and make us play on the road against northwestern wisky minni and Iowa

"This is the Nebraska-ization of the Big Ten. Who would have thought that when Nebraska and Ohio State and a few of the league’s other squeakiest wheels started whining about missing out on football, the Big Ten presidents would buckle rather than stand up to them?"

From the above article. I love it. If this is not okay to post, let me know and I will delete.

The schedule should be interesting. I suspect that travel will play some role in it, so I doubt that Rutgers/NU will show up -- those are the two farthest apart in different divisions I believe. We should get someone closer.

I hope we get OSU and Notre Dame - Oh wait, can't get both of those.

Yes...they’ll never hear me from my living room in Pennsylvania.

While I am celebrating the return of football...The HC/OC might “hear” me if the other wide receivers still can’t block on those quick passes/screens to the sideline. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
"This is the Nebraska-ization of the Big Ten. Who would have thought that when Nebraska and Ohio State and a few of the league’s other squeakiest wheels started whining about missing out on football, the Big Ten presidents would buckle rather than stand up to them?"

From the above article. I love it. If this is not okay to post, let me know and I will delete.

Short quote is fine

While I am celebrating the return of football...The HC/OC might “hear” me if the other wide receivers still can’t block on those quick passes/screens to the sideline. :thumbsup:
I hope Matt knows to call those quick passes when there aren't 3 defenders over there. Kind of like when the opponents call it against us. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back