• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official 2022 Early National Signing Day Thread (21 Dec. 2022)

In years past it seemed like we would get a commit and then waited for the other foot to fall, meaning they would get flipped to another school. Seemed a little bit of a roller coaster. But this new approach where we get commits and most of them stay and then we even flip some to us is refreshing. All of these dudes with a brand new staff. Man alive.

It's a doodle thing. If they are not total jerks 5% of the time, they are defective. I always say that my doodle is the best dog 95% of the time, and makes me support total dog genocide 5% of the time.
That definitely describes our Doodle - all 75 pounds of him.

Now back to recruiting…

If he feels it wasn't the players or coach, then maybe he feels it will be a faster fix, which bodes well for next year.
I mean, let's be honest, what was he supposed to say? He's not the type to throw his guys under the bus. There is a ton of work that needs to be done on the O-line. Last year really did happen.

I mean, let's be honest, what was he supposed to say? He's not the type to throw his guys under the bus. There is a ton of work that needs to be done on the O-line. Last year really did happen.
Could be wrong but I bet we will see evidence next year, how bad the previous staff was!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back