• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official 2015 Signing Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes without the change top 20 imo

I do not see that at all. Bussey was leaving regardless. Barrett would not have been in this class. The class is not a world beater I grant that. But what players out there would the former staff have gone after and gotten to make top 20. Especially after they said the class would be no bigger than 16 because they never wanted to get too close to 85.

:confused: where do you get that from? We maybe keep jones but I have no doubts we lose bussey, and who was left on our radar that was rated anywhere near where guys like Alston, Paulo and Barnett were rated? This isn't the type of class that makes you go WOW, but there are some guys on here who are gonna be flat out studs, and if the last few years have proven anything, we always have a couple diamonds in the rough. Can we let them play and develop before we call it a failure......oh wait, everybody else is letting that happen

Looks like Michigan just got two more 4* recruits late

They added one 4 STAR recruit yeterday.

Tyrone Wheatley Jr.

He's the son of current Michigan assistant coach (and former UM standout player) Tyrone Wheatley. You may even see some similarity in their names.

:confused: where do you get that from? We maybe keep jones but I have no doubts we lose bussey, and who was left on our radar that was rated anywhere near where guys like Alston, Paulo and Barnett were rated? This isn't the type of class that makes you go WOW, but there are some guys on here who are gonna be flat out studs, and if the last few years have proven anything, we always have a couple diamonds in the rough. Can we let them play and develop before we call it a failure......oh wait, everybody else is letting that happen

He's in his own little world.

Top 20 is not great, solid and very good but not great. Please explain why it would have been top 20 as in who we would have gotten on top of keeping. It is easy to make a claim but to validate your opinion one must back it up.

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back