• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Off Season Prediction Thread

-a drug bust or two
-a rape/abuse accusation involving 3 or more players
-every team leader saying the strength training was the most brutal ever.
-off campus partying violations (noise, underage drinking, etc)
-lots of good deeds hyped (often hospital visits)
-coaching proclamations of how team is "light years ahead..."
WOW. How are you able to continue to post garbage like this?

You must be one of the most unhappy people I have ever encountered. Might want to go get some help.

Seriously.

@hskrdavey WOW. How are you able to continue to post garbage like this?

You must be one of the most unhappy people I have ever encountered. Might want to go get some help.

Please don't feed the trolls -- trollers gonna troll.

Last edited:

The BIG makes that decision, not Moos. Moos said he wants "some" fans at baseball and softball but says nobody will give him an answer or respond. Not encouraging.
I know that the big makes the ultimate decision, I just didn't know if the Mayor of Lincoln could say no fans if she wanted to.

I know that the big makes the ultimate decision, I just didn't know if the Mayor of Lincoln could say no fans if she wanted to.
Thy did some of this in Cali, no Rose bowl, even the playiff game in NY, buffalo, where certain criteria wasnt allowed.

I think theres leaks in the dam though, and itll be tougher for all groups of leaders to push too hard, in any capacity, elected or say Big presidents what have you

Stalling is the last effort without confrontation, and thats maybe what we will have for awhile

Last edited:

I am surprised we did contract extensions thru 2022. I wonder if that is to keep people in place if we have another fan-less, revised season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back