• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OCML recruiting chops?

juju

The future starts now.
5 Year Member
Anypne known what kind of track record he has recruiting? Any previous big pulls?

I look forward to seeing N2FL's take on this.

He'll rival Ryan Held on the staff. IIRC, he carried the label of recruiting coordinator at almost every stop he made - and that's back when schools didn't have guys like Sean Dillon, Kenny Wilhite, Ryan Callaghan and Trent Mossbrucker running things.

He was essentially the staff ace at every stop he made, whether it was a school in the Pac-12 (Arizona State, Washington, Oregon), SEC (Ole Miss) or ACC (Duke), and that says something because the recruiting footprint for those places varied.

He's got really good connections in California, Colorado, Arizona and Texas.

Another thing to remember is he's been around some really bright offensive minds like David Cutcliffe, Chris Petersen and Dennis Erickson. He brings a lot to the table.

He'll rival Ryan Held on the staff. IIRC, he carried the label of recruiting coordinator at almost every stop he made - and that's back when schools didn't have guys like Sean Dillon, Kenny Wilhite, Ryan Callaghan and Trent Mossbrucker running things.

He was essentially the staff ace at every stop he made, whether it was a school in the Pac-12 (Arizona State, Washington, Oregon), SEC (Ole Miss) or ACC (Duke), and that says something because the recruiting footprint for those places varied.

Another thing to remember is he's been around some really bright offensive minds like David Cutcliffe, Chris Petersen and Dennis Erickson. He brings a lot to the table.
Great to hear your thoughts. I’m good with whoever SF hires because the results are ”all on him” and I think he should have the guys he wants on his staff. Never-the-less your expert endorsement is reassuring to us amateurs and is greatly appreciated!

LOVE HEARING THIS!!! GREAT TAKE!

Lol, as I’m sitting here on the toilet (too much info I know), I was literally logging in to start this thread. Thanks for doing it ahead of time, and having N2FLs opinion already on here for me!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back