• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Ochaun Mathis is N: Update Talks Why He Chose NU Over TX

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
How can Nebraska take a transfer and have them eligible to play if April 30th was their last day to decide?

They had to be in the portal by 1 May in order to be eligible to play in either Fall or Winter Sports and by 1 July in order to play in Spring and Summer sports

Thus they can still make a decision where to play this year

Anyone entering the portal after that will have to sit out the 2022 season

Last edited:

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
The only people not happy are Texas fans. Shut up with this stupid narrative. God, I'm so sick of you jacknuts highjacking every discussion post with your nonsense.

And yet you just did the same thing yourself

Had you ignored his post as everyone one else did it would not have given oxygen

Folks need to let it go and stop gaslighting this stuff in threads

RR

Last edited:

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
This has been the position of biggest need since the QB transfers were announced. It’s hard not to get excited about the upcoming season with the change in coaches, influx of talent and the more favorable schedule.

I agree and I would throw in a run stuffing nose tackle to make it a trifecta

YUENGLING

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
They had to be in the portal by 1 May in order to be eligible to play in either Fall or Winter Sports and by 1 July in order to play in Spring and Summer sports

Thus they can still make a decision where to play this year

Anyone entering the portal after that will have to sit out the 2022 season
Thanks

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member
I'm not really a fan of where CFB is currently headed (guys playing for 2 or 3 teams is the norm). That said, getting this kid from his hometown and former HC and a University that should have 100x the money we do is crazy amazing.