• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

O-Town Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Wanted to start a thread specific to information surrounding our Omaha guys for 2022. I’ve heard it said multiple times that it would be a win to get 2/4, 3/4 would be amazing, but not likely, and 4/4 would be nearly impossible. Here are the kids:

- Deshawn Woods - 4*
- Devon Jackson - 4*
- Micah Riley - 3*
- Kaden Helms - 3*

Also just a note, I briefly searched the Midwest state top recruits for places like Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Iowa, etc., and it seems like there is more talent in 2022 than most years. Seems like we should be able to put together a fairly proximal class. Any other thoughts on that for this class specifically?

in terms of in state - 2022 OLB Earnest Hausmann, Columbus, NE has a DONU offer.

Welp this thread title is a bit misleading, color me a wee bit disappointed....

1609644001526.png

Most likely to least likely:

Kaden Helms
Deshawn Woods
Micah Riley
Devon Jackson

I’ll just stick with the four stars of Riley, Woods, and Jackson... expectation is one. If we get two the coaches did a really good job and definitely flipped someone we weren’t in good shape with. If we get all three it’s a masterful job by this staff and needs to get serious praise. If they get blanked on all 3 of those guys that’s a serious problem.

Last edited:
Most likely to least likely:

Kaden Helms
Deshawn Woods
Micah Riley
Devon Jackson

I’ll just stick with the four stars of Riley, Woods, and Jackson... expectation is one. If we get two the coaches did a really good job and definitely flipped someone we weren’t in good shape with. If we get all three it’s a masterful job by this staff and needs to get serious praise. If they get blanked on all 3 of those guys that’s a serious problem.
I appreciate the insight, but your words just flat out depress me.

I appreciate the insight, but your words just flat out depress me.
They'll reel in Helms, so that helps. There's a rumor going around Omaha that Ferentz may not be around for the entirety of the 2022 recruits tenure at whatever school they choose, that really helps us with Micah Riley who was all but Iowa bound. We have a punchers chance there. Woods and Jackson have talked about going to the same place to "put Omaha on the map", you could do that at Nebraska, but I think Jackson is ready to go somewhere else and play football. With that said, we lose Domann, Payne and Tannor are upperclassmen, and that leaves Nelson at OLB, the path to playing early is there in Lincoln. I just worry that Jackson wanting to play elsewhere is greater than Woods wanting to stay in Nebraska.

Can't get blanked on the 3 four stars of Riley, Woods, and Jackson. If they pull two of those dudes, excellent job by this staff.

They'll reel in Helms, so that helps. There's a rumor going around Omaha that Ferentz may not be around for the entirety of the 2022 recruits tenure at whatever school they choose, that really helps us with Micah Riley who was all but Iowa bound. We have a punchers chance there. Woods and Jackson have talked about going to the same place to "put Omaha on the map", you could do that at Nebraska, but I think Jackson is ready to go somewhere else and play football. With that said, we lose Domann, Payne and Tannor are upperclassmen, and that leaves Nelson at OLB, the path to playing early is there in Lincoln. I just worry that Jackson wanting to play elsewhere is greater than Woods wanting to stay in Nebraska.

Can't get blanked on the 3 four stars of Riley, Woods, and Jackson. If they pull two of those dudes, excellent job by this staff.
1609775933722.jpeg

Since we're talking O Town, and *** has already did a ranking of 1-4, rank these boy band groups:
BackStreet Boys
N Sync
98 Degrees
O Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back