• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

O-Line: "Anger Finishing Blocks Till The End of The Whistle"

It's kind of hard to make out the number of the guy he is abusing there, but it looks to be #71. If so, that guy is a walk-on freshman. I'm hoping it isn't #72 though.;)
Twitter said it was a walk-on freshman. Not sure anyone should take too much away from that video, just thought it was relevant with the "finishing blocks to the whistle" and a drill we are doing in regard to that.

It's kind of hard to make out the number of the guy he is abusing there, but it looks to be #71. If so, that guy is a walk-on freshman. I'm hoping it isn't #72 though.;)
Lol...agree. Was thinking, hope we don't need the guy he flattened!

"Cam 'Beef' Jurgens ladies and gentlemen." Meanwhile A.M. is chasing the bouncing ball that just flew over his head to his own 5 yard line. To add to that misery all of the running back "room" is getting treated in the infirmary for all kinds of unknown injuries. Are we going to see the same old same old this fall?

"Cam 'Beef' Jurgens ladies and gentlemen." Meanwhile A.M. is chasing the bouncing ball that just flew over his head to his own 5 yard line. To add to that misery all of the running back "room" is getting treated in the infirmary for all kinds of unknown injuries. Are we going to see the same old same old this fall?
I don't think so, Rover. Here's a question. Does it get challenging to play Red Rover?

Red Rover! Red Rover! Send Rover right over!

AM certainly needs better protection to be successful. It's not realistic to expect Heisman results if he's making every pass on the run. That said, he's had issues with turnovers and decisiveness that go beyond protection. I certainly hope this is the year that the game slows down for him.

AM aside, I think success this year will be more dependent on team discipline and execution. How many drives and red zone conversion opportunities have we left on the field over the last 3 years? Certainly the difference between where we're at an bowl eligibility. I going to try laying off the Husker red kool-aid until I see results on the field, but that does get difficult when the July/August hype rolls around.
Chug That Kool-Aid

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back