• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU women's team is 13-1

I'm going to see them in Iowa City on Sunday!!! The daughter and wife will likely be wearing black-and-gold; but I guess I'll put up with that to see the Lady Huskers play close to my home.

Go Big Red!!

I'm going to see them in Iowa City on Sunday!!! The daughter and wife will likely be wearing black-and-gold; but I guess I'll put up with that to see the Lady Huskers play close to my home.

Go Big Red!!

Great game in iowa city today. the hawkeye women are solid at home (we've had season tix and see quite a few games there). The crowd was sizable and loud, with my 9 year old son covering his ears during the final minute. The wife, daughter, and daughters friend were in black and gold; my son, brother, and myself were in red. clutch 3 pointers down the stretch allowed us to get the win; but, i'd say that iowa had more energy and hustle throughout the game to give them a chance to pull the upset right to the final seconds.

Last edited:

Great game in iowa city today. the hawkeye women are solid at home (we've had season tix and see quite a few games there). The crowd was sizable and loud, with my 9 year old son covering his ears during the final minute. The wife, daughter, and daughters friend were in black and gold; my son, brother, and myself were in red. clutch 3 pointers down the stretch allowed us to get the win; but, i'd say that iowa had more energy and hustle throughout the game to give them a chance to pull the upset right to the final seconds.

You might be the family they were talking about on the radio that was wearing both colors.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back