• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Wisconsin ~ Match #34 Overall, Match #6 NCAA Tournament, (L ~ 2-3), Sat., 12/18/21 @ 6:30 pm CST on ESPN2 (Match Thread/Recap)

Yeah kudos to their coach for recruiting them and coaching them to be incredible blockers.

Dumb tweet. Husker Twitter is embarrassing. It reeks of people who can't handle a reality where Nebraska loses.

I don't think "Husker Wave" is anything more than a fan Twitter page. And in that case, all of Twitter is embarrassing. Not just a Nebraska thing. The key is not overreacting to Tweets from nobodys.

Last edited:
Actually our volleyball fan base is quite good. When the casual fans come out in the final 4 it gets weird. Kind of like when football fan finally got interested in baseball during the CWS.

Yes Sir

I learned the game myself from my wife who played it

Husker fan base is passionate and are very knowledgeable and not insecure at all

Last edited:

When it comes to volleyball, no fan base is more knowledgeable than Nebraska's. There's probably a few others at or near our level, but there are thousands of Husker fans that follow their team religiously and know as much about their team and the sport that they possibly could. We're also very good sports. I'm certain there's hundreds of Nebraska fans congratulating Wisconsin fans this evening in the arena.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back