• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Wisconsin. Match #19 @ Devaney Center, (L ~ 1-3), Fri., 11/25/22 @ 7:00pm CST on BTN (Match/Recap Thread)

This team is vastly overrated. They need to stop reading how great they are and start kicking butt. They definitely will not make the regionals this year. Cook needs to get tougher on them too.

Bummer loss toNight ladies. :Bananalazy:

Now you get a chaNce to aveNge your loss iN a rematch from 10-26-22 iN your

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH vs
Minnesota-200.png

Sat, 11-26-22 @ 8:00pm CST oN
iu

I am not a hardcore volleyball fan (except huskers) so can someone tell me how many SR's the Badgers have? With Nebraska's top recruiting classes recently, we should be get over the Badger hump soon.

This is the worst serving and serve receive team we’ve had in at least 10 years. Sadly, we only get worse without Kenzie.

Even our recruiting class only has one DS in it, so at best we can replace Kenzie and no hope of replacing Hames defensive skills. Never imagined we’d waste all this arm talent, but looking likely now.

We’ve became Minnesota. Big arms and avg team.

I think we came out a little off while adjusting to Knuckles being out of the rotation. By the end of set 1 and through the rest of the match, the Huskers were capable of winning points. Wisconsin was just a little bit better and they will be among the favorites in the NCAA tourney.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back