• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs TX

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Even with a healthy Strivens, I doubt that the outcome would have been any different. Tx had better players. Taller, stronger, and more athletic.

I noticed that Capri Davis was not listed on the Texas roster. Don't think she could have beaten out any of the Tx starters anyway.

Last edited:

It would have taken a complete effort and impeccable strategy. Part of me thinks that Stiv not being 100% affected the team attitude. Seems like Jazz, for one, lets things like that get in her head.

Might have helped if we could have played some non-conf games. I would hope we finish #4 in the rankings. I'd say definitely the top 4 are Wisconsin, Cuss Word, Kentucky, & NU. Unfortunately, due to the seeding, an unworthy Washington team is in the final four.

It would have taken a complete effort and impeccable strategy. Part of me thinks that Stiv not being 100% affected the team attitude. Seems like Jazz, for one, lets things like that get in her head.

Might have helped if we could have played some non-conf games. I would hope we finish #4 in the rankings. I'd say definitely the top 4 are Wisconsin, Cuss Word, Kentucky, & NU. Unfortunately, due to the seeding, an unworthy Washington team is in the final four.

Well, that bracket was kind of weak with Pitt and Wa fighting it out for a spot in the final 4. If we didn't get hammered by Tx, then Wisky probably would have done us in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back