• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Tarleton, Game #5 (W ~ 71-53) @ Pinacle Bank Arena. Tue., 11/22/22 @ 6:00pm CST on BTN+ (Game/Recap Thread)

Stats at the end of 3 Qtrs:

This could go down to the wire! :Timeout:

1669166610124.png

Final Stats:
Lady Huskers Win it: 71-53 :Cheer2::Shout::Cheer2:

Look at the Stats: No Markowski; No Win! (24-18-2; also credited w/3 blks & 3 stls) especially after the 3rd Qtr slump when it was a 5 Point game.
Happily Jaz and Issie found their range and finished strong. Could have been a downer after losing Allison & Sam.

1669167927238.png

1669167996492.png

Last edited:

CoNgratulatioNs oN the WIN toNight CORNHUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

It was tough going after losing AllisoN in the 1st minute of the game and then losing Sam 4½ minutes into the 3rd quarter. You fought hard though ladies and got a Nice WIN. :Mfclap: :Cheer2:

Now it's oN to SaN JuaN for your

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
corpus_christi.png

iN The Puerto Rico Clasico oN Fri, 11-25-22 @ 12:30pm CST oN
090d7906.png

Still no Allison Weidner sighting since she was hit in the face at the beginning of the game.

Hope it is not serious. Matt & Jeff expressed concern she may not be able to make the trip leaving early tomorrow morning to Puerto Rico for the WBB tournament.
I think she was concussed. lots of different opinons on what happened. All I know is what it was it hurt, as she had tears on her face when she came to the bench.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back