• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Purdue B1G 8 PM 10/23 CDST sat

I am going to watch this game in my den, downstairs. I will have my phone, which sucks downstairs!! I need to find out how to get the WiFi to work better downstairs. Anyone have a suggestion?

No matter what I say on my phone, it never comes out to be what I say. :( Folks must think I am either drunk, or can't spell, plus bad grammar!! In College, I attained an A+ in English Diagramming, so it really bugs me!! ;) :Hooray: :Rolf:

In any case, I will be relying on csker, Ackos and huskermike, and anyone else to call the game. I will, of course, pop in, no matter how much my phone sucks! ;)

GBR!!!

Last edited:
You can get a wi-fi extender but it requires a pretty clear shot to your router/modem. Also "hotspots" are available. Don't know much about them other than to see they are an option.

I have a flip phone and a computer. I use the flip phone for phone calls and the computer for computing. :Biggrin:

You can get a wi-fi extender but it requires a pretty clear shot to your router/modem. Also "hotspots" are available. Don't know much about them other than to see they are an option.
You probably need to get a mesh router system. Those work better than getting a Wi-Fi extender to a basic modem/router. If cell service is strong, you can use a smart phone as a hotspot for your computer.

I am going to watch this game in my den, downstairs. I will have my phone, which sucks downstairs!! I need to find out how to get the WiFi to work better downstairs. Anyone have a suggestion?

No matter what I say on my phone, it never comes out to be what I say. :( Folks must think I am either drunk, or can't spell, plus bad grammar!! In College, I attained an A+ in English Diagramming, so it really bugs me!! ;) :Hooray: :Rolf:

In any case, I will be relying on csker, Ackos and huskermike, and anyone else to call the game. I will, of course, pop in, no matter how much my phone sucks! ;)

GBR!!!

We use the Linksys Velop system in our two story home and have a nice, strong system throughout the house.

LET'S GO
iu
CORNHUSKERS
!!!

BEAT THE PURDUE
iu
BOILER MAKERS!!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

Same old crap Wisconsin game is another set to go maybe more and we don't have a replay and will only get a a part of the game

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back