• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs. Penn State, 6 PM Central Time, BTN

Is anyone but me astonished at the state of the Penn State women's basketball program today? Over the last decade they have been very good, playing deep into the NCAA again and again. How could they let their recruiting fail them so during the last 2-4 years, so that today good teams come onto their home floor and wipe them up. I just don't get it. Someone should be pretty upset with the coaching staff there.

Not ours to worry about, Merle. :) Enjoying the Husker team is all I can muster, at this time. :woohoo2:

Let psu worry about psu, or any other team, for that matter. psu has had lots of success in volleyball,
so who gives a rip? :cheers:

They were playing 4 seniors a lot last season. Lost more than 50 points & 20 rebounds per game to graduation - so said the announcers during the game. They are young, so I think final judgement comes next season or season after...

Maybe. But they were only playing one redshirt freshman. A huge sophomore class. And it didn't look good.

Not ours to worry about, Merle. :) Enjoying the Husker team is all I can muster, at this time. :woohoo2:

Let psu worry about psu, or any other team, for that matter. psu has had lots of success in volleyball,
so who gives a rip? :cheers:

I'm not worried about it, Bob. Just observing and discussing. Since PSU is (has been) our major conference opponent, I consider it worthwhile discussion. Sorry ii you don't.

I'm not worried about it, Bob. Just observing and discussing. Since PSU is (has been) our major conference opponent, I consider it worthwhile discussion. Sorry ii you don't.

I didn't mean to make you defensive, Merle. I'm just kidding around. We have enough to worry about, to worry about psu or anyone else. In fact, it pleases me when the opposition suffers. :thumbsup:

In any case, thanks for replying. Haven't had you reply back on my comments in a very, long time. Hope all is well at home.

:wave:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back